Friday, July 20, 2007

HELLO from Conny...!



Well, as everybody seems to upload pics of themselves I kind of feel obliged to do the same...... so, this is me:



To put a face to the name .......

As you might know, I am from Good Old Germany and I am quite excited to go to OKTOBERFEST (Beerfest) for the very first time this year!!!




I went to Munich last year about a week before the Beerfest kicked off and it was GREAT FUN even though it hadn't even started!

Have a look at the Beerfest-Tours we offer:


Oktoberfest-tours-Backpackertours





And a couple of other photos from the Astral Travels guys.

These were taken at the Marlow Regatta a few weeks ago, hence the posh clothes... It is not often that we see Dan in a suit!

You should know who is who by now I guess..? (the "older lady" is our boss Sue - he he)...












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home