Wednesday, March 21, 2007

1 Year at Astral Travels

Hello everyone,

Today I have been at Astral Travels for 1 Year and what a year it's been, from going on our Stonehenge Special Access tour to travelling up to Scotland to see the Isle of Skye and Loch Ness (both wonderful tours).

I can't belive how quickly it has gone, time hear in England seems to be flying by, I can hardly keep up, as soon as it becomes March we are already looking ahead to April.

I mite do my christmas shopping now, it seem to be coming around quickly.



I thought it is about time that you can actually see what i look like:

(the one on the left)

It look like it's going to be an exciting year here in England for Dan & Astral Travels.

Joke of the Day

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear. "what's the matter with me?" he ask the doctor. The doctor replies, " you're not eating properly".

Hope everyone is havin a good year.

Take care.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home