Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chloe and Springs here!!

Hello there,

Its chloe again! Beautiful Spring is here! the Daffs are out and its finally sunny!! Perfect weather to be going on tour!

I thought I would take alittle time to to tell you a bit about myself! I'm 20 years old and live in my home town of Marlow (which is quiet close to Windsor!) I've been working for Astral travels for almost a year now.
Heres my picture (not the most flattering one!)......



I know its nice to sometimes put a name to a face!


And heres another satisfied customer....


"My daughter and I recently took the Stones and Bones tour to Salisbury and Stonehenge. We both agreed that the trip was one of the highlights of our visit to England.


We really enjoyed Trev. Having such a small group made the tour that much more enjoyable. Not to mention the weather was absolutely perfect. Did you arrange that too?


Thank you for a wonderful time.
Judy Logsdon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home