Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello,

my name is charlotte and i am the newest member of the team here at Astral travels.

Here is a picture of me, (put a face to a name!) i am the one on the right with blonde hair. The other girl in the pic is a good friend who i have just spent 5 months living with in a ski resort in france... i worked in a chalet in a town called Les Gets it was amazing, im missing the skiing everyday!


And here is another picture of us off piste skiing...




I love travelling, it is my passion - i also lived in new zealand for a year in 2005, and have travelled around australia... I had the time of my life (i think i need to save up and do it all again some day!) Ive seen some amzing things like this beach-

Anyway enough about me... im loving working here and booking tours for everyone travelling to england to see our sights, if you have any questions about anything give me a shout,

Back to work,

Charlotte


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home