Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Amanda's first spiel!!


Hello hello to everyone taking a plough through all our info, gossip and chit chat!!


Well here I am well and truly installed in the hot seat (as Conny calls it!), dealing mostly with the Executive Travel side of the business. It's been just over a month since I joined the team, so still very newly polished and still in my wrapping........ !!??!! Or perhaps I should say, still in my box, but not sure all would agree!! TEE HEE!!


I'd like to send out a big thank you to all for making me so very welcome, I'm new to the industry... so I've needed a bit of baby-sitting and guidance, and you've all been more than happy to share your wealth of experience with me, which is fabtastical of you... so THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Especially the inhouse team :- Conny, Chloe, Sue, Dan and Nick! :)) And of course to all our customers who have provided such wonderful feedback.....
'Hi Amanda,
Everything looks great ,and I would like to make the booking, please let me know what you need from me.
I also want you to know I didn't look at any other company for quotes, as I have found it an absolute pleasure working with you and feel that working with your company wil be a delight!! Thank you Regards, Gavin'


Righto I'm offski to earn my pennies....


So, That's all for now folks!!


Amanda


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home